The Learning & Teaching Journal has 3 section headings:
- Reflection - What have I done well? What could I improve?
- Planning - What will I do differently next week? What do my students need from me next week?
- Love, Serve, & Teach One Another - How did I contribute and how was I blessed by participating with other instructors?
I am even more excited at the opportunity to once again to invite more students to LOVE this work of the heart. I have a strong belief that we need to change the paradigm of how we speak of this service to our family. I will continue to teach that we don't take names to the Temple, but rather escort our family member through the Temple and the sacred ordinances participated in there. What a privilege to be given that opportunity to be a follower of Christ and help save those who have loved us so long ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment